Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts
You drive a Mercedes-Benz because you expect the best. When your vehicle requires maintenance or repair, be sure to accept nothing less than the dependable fit and quality of Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. Keeping it genuine means protecting your investment and continuing to experience all the performance, style, comfort, and safety you expect from your Mercedes-Benz. Quite simply, you cannot feel secure about maintaining the value of your Mercedes-Benz unless you insist on Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts. What distinguishes Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts from the rest?
- Only Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts are designed and tested by the same people who built your Mercedes-Benz.
- Mercedes-Benz invests heavily in the tooling and equipment needed to produce the replacement parts for your vehicle.
- Only Mercedes-Benz branded parts can guarantee a precisely engineered fit and finish.
Take a look at an oil change, for example. A “quick lube” may include an oil filter that may not have been specifically designed for your vehicle. When subjected to testing, only genuine Mercedes-Benz oil filters are shown to last longer, demonstrate better filtration, and maintain their form when subjected to the pressure of your high performance engine. More dirt and debris passing through an inferior aftermarket oil filter may cause significant damage to the engine and result in costly repairs over the long term. When you choose Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts, you also enjoy the reassurance that comes with the Mercedes-Benz Parts Limited Warranty*:
- 12-months, unlimited mileage
- 24-months or 24,000 miles for transmissions
- 48-months or 50,000 miles for engine and long blocks
*The Mercedes-Benz Spare Parts and Over-The-Counter Parts Warranty covers only Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts originally purchased from an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership. The labor to remove and reinstall the part is included under the warranty if the repair was performed by an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership.