Benefits of Servicing with Mercedes Benz of Colorado Springs
Roadside Assistance- 1-800-367-6372
Mercedes-Benz customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having “on-call” help available 24 hours a day. It is a standard that has long set Mercedes-Benz apart from other luxury car makers. Mercedes-Benz is committed to constantly improving their “best-in-class” service, by providing additional benefits to their customers.
Effective January 1, 2011, the Roadside Assistance Program was expanded to include free towing for all customers. This service will include free towing only from Roadside Assistance to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership for all eligible Mercedes-Benz customers who experience a mechanical issue or are involved in an accident.
This added benefit provides another reason for servicing your vehicle at Mercedes Benz of Colorado Springs, an authorized dealer, where certified mechanics using only Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts provide the kind of care that will keep you and your Mercedes-Benz on the road for years to come.
Eligibility & Coverage
The following criteria makes you eligible for Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance:
- Your vehicle is under any Mercedes-Benz warranty (New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Extended Limited Warranty, Certified Pre-Owned Warranty)
- Your vehicle is out of warranty, and is regularly serviced at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership (a single transaction of at least $100 in the 18 months prior to the Roadside call)
- Your vehicle was purchased directly from an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership prior to January 4, 2011and you still own the vehicle.
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will offer the following complimentary services for eligible vehicles:
- Sign & Drive
- Replace a flat tire with a spare
- Jump start
- Small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out
Towing from Roadside to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership
Please note that in certain unique circumstances, additional charges may apply to Sign & Drive and towing.